The TVIP Box console meets all modern requirements a multimedia device, including the support of streaming media, video on demand (VOD), playback of digital channels in a high quality, as well as access to the OTT content (youtube, Picasa, online entertainment, weather forecast, social networking, and others) and even includes a Web browser.
TVIP is very similar to the MAG boxes and somehow emulates the MAG box embedded software.
Features of TVIP Box
- Under the operation of the middle product TVIP
- Under the operation of IPTV middle Product portal
- Under the company that middle Product ‘Stalker’ purse
- Clients Custom Middle Product over c + + API
- Without a middle Product with easy dress M3U playlists
- Media Player with USB/LAN Media Supported playback
- Customers Custom Middle Product via HTML5/JS API
- Customers Custom Android APK
- Windows sharing support (Samba)
- External USB and SD card support
- Support for FileSystems: FAT16/32, NTFS (read), NFS, ext2, ext3
- Streaming Media protocol support RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, HTTP
- Timeshift using a USB drive or SD card
- M3U playlist support
- TV Guide Support for EPG: Xmltv and JTV
- AIR MOUSE support
All TVIP S-Box carry the USB-host connection.
You can connect flash drives, HDD, keyboards and wireless remote and play video or music directly from an external hard drive or flashcard. This will be a great extension of your service.
TVIP S-BOX supports AVI, MKV, MP4 and many other media formats. It also supports multichannel audio and subtitles.
There diverse options for nearly all media centers:
- WiFi 2,4 GHz
- WiFi 2,4/5 GHz
Learning remote control
Setup is fast and simple. Remote supports learning function for TV control. The learning setup does not reset after the battery change.
How to add IPTV channels to TVIP Box
Step 1: Start from the main menu and select the “Setting” as depicted in the below picture.
Step 2: Now on the right menu select the “TV” icon and then on the right side change the Content source to “Web portal” and click on “Setup Web portal”
Step 3: Now on the “Portal URL:” enter your portal server address (you can ask for this info from your IPTV distributor) and click on “Apply“. Now you must insert your device Mac address to your IPTV dashboard or simply give it to your IPTV distributor.
Step 4: After adding your portal server address, you must wait for the portal to load your playlist. This might take a few minutes.
Step 5: As you can see the channels will pop up automatically and you can select any desired channel and start the streaming.