This instructional guide will show you How to Install and Use Smart IPTV (SIPTV) on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Smart IPTV is an IPTV Player that works with tons of services and devices for a fabulous live streaming experience.
SIPTV is a paid service that currently costs around $6 US for a LIFETIME subscription.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Firestick/Android
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Place your cursor in the URL box and click the OK button on your remote to open the keyboard.
6. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: apk.siptv.app and click Go.
7. Wait for the app to install
8. Click Install.
9. Click Done.
10. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
11. Click Delete again.
Installation is now complete!
How to Set Up Smart IPTV
After installing Smart IPTV, you can launch the app to continue the setup process.
1. Open SIPTV and when prompted, choose Allow.
2. You will then encounter the following screen:
3. Visit my.siptv.app on any browser and enter your M3U URL or other playlist link and device MAC shown above. Click Send.
4. Return to the Smart IPTV app and click Restart. Your playlist will upload for use.
Set up of SIPTV is now complete. Enjoy!